Re: TB: Circus Circus single bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Circus Circus single bloom
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:47:26 -0700 (PDT)

If'n you don't mind a Yankee sayin' so, this is an absolutely stunning photograph - beautiful quality, beautiful flower.  Thanks so much,
- Laurie
Maine, z4

oneofcultivars@aol.com wrote:
TB Circus Circus tall as Tom said. Crisp, clean bloom. Large bloom. Large diameter stalk. Class act presentation. Elegant in every respect here. I like it much.

I can never go anywhere. Every time I start up the driveway, I can't get to the end for stoppin' to look at flowers. My wife? She just drove on by, headin' to baby sit a grand baby. And fast too.... women!

Bill Burleson

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here