Re: RE: Queen Ann's Lace

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Queen Ann's Lace
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:26:16 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/2004 1:05:44 PM Central Daylight Time, Elmsterj@aol.com writes:

!!!!!.....Have a Happy Easter Day, and I hope your day has brought as much sunshine and warm temps as we have here in central Washington State!

And Happy Easter to you too, Elm.
If I have to pay it is likely we will remain net friends who never met. I spent enough  on postage swappin' irises that I now find myself in the position of purchasin' irises only from growers willin' to extend credit to iris adicted, high risk individuals.

Chill factor today 46 degrees and it's raining. High today 64 low tonight 42. Stalks! Stalks everywhere. Pollen stickin' to every thing that opens! Last week was the first time in 2 years I've had cool nights, warm dry days, and irises blooming all at the same time. I expect the same next week. It's going to be a grand iris season in the secret center of the iris universe!

Good to hear from you. Plane or no plane your work remains plain admired here.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links