last half of message

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] last half of message
  • From: "Phyllis Barnett" <bar.iris@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:21:05 -0700

It appears the last part of my message didn't hang on, but disappeared in cyber-space.  I don't know all these e-mail tricks.  It went as follows....
Thanks to everyone for posting some great pictures.  It lets us, here in the Northern climates, enjoy all the beautiful and varied iris vicariously. (And, it's a lot less work.)   Here, there are just a few of the medians and earlier TBs showing their stocks and green buds.  Will probably miss most my median bloom while attending the conventions in Fresno and Portland.  Hope to see and meet  some of you there.
I also  mentioned  that allergy sufferers try to stay away from the stronger smelling iris that can set off those miserable hay-fever symptoms.  At least, we would, if we had any  sense!  But, you all know how serious the iris-virus is!
(Wenatchee, WA)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links