Re: could it be an SDB?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] could it be an SDB?
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:56:18 -0700

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] could it be an SDB?

This was given to me as OMAR'S SISTER which it clearly is not.  I don't even
think it's an AB.  It doesn't look like one to me.  I thought perhaps it's
an SDB?  Does anyone know?  This may be a good median for me to have.  They
tend to not do well, but this one has been treated like an AB so it has
survived some cooking and still gone on to bloom.  The early blooms were low
in the fans, but now two stalks are up, out and blooming.

Anyone have a guess?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor