MIRROR MIRROR

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] MIRROR MIRROR
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:00:36 -0500

TB,  Gibson '78.  This came under discussion once on iris talk.  The main
point being discussed is the membrane-like feature down the center of the
falls.  I couldn't quite picture in my mind what was being said, so I
naturally acquired it see for myself (it had sounded like something that
might work in conjunction with the aril signal).  In the end, I didn't much
care for it.  Too much like a defect where the falls didn't completely make
it.  Sometimes there is even a slight crack and light can get through.  From
a few feet away, though, it's not noticeable.  So now it's located in boonie
land in my yard, along with some unknowns.  I've no doubt in time that it
will have lots of company.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA