Re: SATAN'S MISTRESS/sun Desert Diamond

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SATAN'S MISTRESS/sun Desert Diamond
  • From: arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:33:30 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/2004 10:05:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time, oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:
I often find myself on my knees. Lot's of people with flower beds do. But it would be impossible to count the times while there, I have peered through an iris bloom toward the sun and on other occasions away from it. All the time thinkin' I must be the only idiot that does this. Now I know there is at least one more!

Make that at least two more.  I usually take at least four shots of each seedling, to capture the variation of color caused by different aspects of the light.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links