Moss

I like moss. Each time I find a different type I steal some and take it home. It appears to die many times but usually comes back in future years. It is as bullet proof as another favorite here......daffodils. Nothing is quit so serene.

Apricot Drops in what qualifies as full shade. Notice how it runs rather than clumps. Irises do this in shade. I do not know if they are looking for light or feel safe, thinking their rhizomes no longer need protection from the sun.
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links