  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TRIBE OF JUDAH
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:50:54 -0500

OGB+ type AB.  Hunt by McAllister, '83.  I grew this one for several years
and it did well and then I lost it.  I'm happy to have it again.  Very
intense colors.  When I had it before I had pods from the pollen and once
even had it set a pod (that pod became an insect meal), but never got any
live seedlings.  Too bad.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links