Re: AB Arabian Archer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB Arabian Archer
  • From: "Betsy Higgins" <higgins881@mchsi.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:50:04 -0400

    This is a freshly opened blossom--no retouching.  By the 3rd day it expands and becomes more rounded, but the color stays the same.  I garden in Hendersonville, NC, zone 7, in the foothills of the Appalachians.
      Wow, Arabian Archer shot an arrow into my heart. How true are the
colors in this photo? If I didn't trust gardeners I would suspect a
little photoshop retouch. Where are you gardening? My arilbred's are
just starting to show buds.

Jim Murrain
8871 NW Brostrom Rd
Kansas City, MO 64152-2711