Re: TB: Luxor Gold

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Luxor Gold
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:49:55 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:49:55 -0700

Darm,

Not yet.  Maybe in a couple days.

I cut the main stalk off for the show tomorrow.  The terminal is on its third bud, but the two side branches are just opening their second blooms.  The stalk is thick, erect, and the branching is supurb.

The real low branch is left growing in the garden.  When its second bloom opens, I will cross it!

Patrick