Re: AB: ?just wondering

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB: ?just wondering
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:13:49 -0500

Hello Linda,

> Just wondering why all the arilbred photos all of a sudden.  Seems like
> there have been very few in the past.

Opportunity.  They didn't get frozen out.  Also, photos checked against
written descriptions are useful on ABs.  I wish I'd had access to a source
like the archives when I began acquiring the collection of ABs.

> Donald, do you have a new camera?

No.  I let it set in the box without touching it for several years.  I
finally dragged it out and used it some last year, but there wasn't a lot of
undamaged blooms after the three bad freezes during bloom season, so I
didn't have so many irises blooming to photograph.  I don't enjoy using the
camera.  I want the pictures and will be glad when I've managed to satisfy
myself with a photo so I don't have to try again.

Yahoo! Groups Links