Re: KALIFA'S HORN

Donald,

HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE, on paper, could be an OGB or at least an OGB-
with horns.  It is pod fertile and I have seedlings from it in the yard
that made it through the winter.  You'll have to try growing it one of
these days.

I'd be tempted to contact the hybridizer and ask him about the ratio of
horns in this group of seedlings.

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511