  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: ORMOHR
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:13:15 -0500

Thanks Neil,
It does seem wide and strong for the vintage.  Not much to go on in the ASI checklist "Medum blue self" and that's it.  It was counted as a 46 chromosome quarterbred at one time. What I have is really nice.  Very wide, good substance.  I hope someone can steer me to a possibility.  What you describe was more what I expected to see, but that's because the ROSEMOHR I grow would fit that so much better than what I'm seeing here.  O was the pod parent of R.  On the other hand, those R seedlings I posted earlier look more like O in form and, to a degree, in substance than they do to their pod parent.  The mysterious ways of genetics, I suppose.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links