Bloom: Convention gardens - nearly

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Bloom: Convention gardens - nearly
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:24:25 -0700

We are not one of the guest gardens but very near Woodlands. Our bloom starts about a day before Woodlands{less shade} 2-3 days ahead of Suttons and a week or so earlier than cooler Superstition. The guest gardens are scattered through USDA Zones 7-9 and should provide some variety for each days tour. Daytime temperatures should range in the 60's and 70's with cool nights.

Michael and Cathy, Stockton Ca.Zone 9b San Joaquin county has 67,000 acres of family farms. That ranks us behind the counties were the convention gardens are.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image