Re: offlist questions

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] offlist questions
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:51:21 -0400

I would think that you  could "SCAN" the picture on a scanner, let the scanner set the image up as a Jpeg and size it to what ever you want. Then you could "attach" the Jpeg in the normal way. I have just gotten acess to a scanner (my brother-in-law lives next door) and since I have taken over the re-planting of his yard, he has offered me the use of his scanner. He travels in his work and is out of town a lot, so this works out great for me.

He and I are going to try this tomorrow and I'll let you guys know how it works out

The Old Coot

Yahoo! Groups Links