Re: Posting photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Posting photos
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:24:12 -0700

----- Original Message -----
>   When I send something as an attachment with my e-mail program, it still
shows up as an imbedded file on iris-photos.  Any suggestions?

If using a program like Outlook Express there are 2 ways to include an
image. For best results change the format to "rich text" first.

To imbed an image Use "Insert", then "Picture". To attach an image click on
"Insert", then "File Attachment".

Hope this helps.

Christy

Skip & Christy Hensler