Re: Saving Photos (was Offlist Question)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Saving Photos (was Offlist Question)
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 08:35:43 -0700

Judy Hunt wrote:

I have no idea why my question was not with the reply, but here it is again:

How do you save imbedded photos?  I save attached photos using the “Save Attachments” command on the File menu, but it does not work for embedded photos.

Judy Hunt

Clicking the right mouse button on the image should give you a menu that includes "Save Image As" The rest is the same as "Save Attachments".  I hope this works for you.

Yahoo! Groups Links