Re: AB: ?just wondering

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB: ?just wondering
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:05:41 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:05:41 -0700

Hi Linda and all...

The answer to your question is a combination of several things:

1: Aril/Arilbreds were in bloom at that time
2: Each year we are reminded to take more pictures of stuff not in the archives already
3: We have the time and the means, apparently
4: ASI is requesting photos that can be used on the illustrated online checklist that is being put together. (They DO ask your permission first)!
5: First bloom on new acquisitions
6: Got clearer, better, and or higher resolution snapshots of some varieties already posted.
7: Interest in Arils/Arilbreds is increasing
8: Replies from nice people who like the photos are very encouraging, and inspire more photos to be posted.