Re: Seedling pic - I could hardly believe

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling pic - I could hardly believe
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 03:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

Margie:  Do you have a photo that shows the profile of the flower?  I'd like to see the color better.  Keep us posted to see if the 4 x 4 stays around.  I had a maiden bloom like that and it was the last time.  Probably because of cold weather....Looks good so far.  Paul Hill

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
Here is a seedling - maiden bloom - terminal bud, 8 buds.  I don't know if it's stable, but I could hardly believe my eyes.  4 standards, 4 falls, 4 style arms.  Perfectly symmetrical.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=seedling.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links