IB watching.....

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB watching.....
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 03:24:36 -0700 (PDT)

I made a cross of (Chubby Cheeks x Fancy Woman) a few years ago and in the spirit of the conversation of IBs and fertility I thought I'd post a little of the results.  Out of thirty plants I kept about seven plants that I thought were worthy because of branching, form and color.  ( In that order)  I then crossed almost every flower with the pollen of a single TB seedling that also had Fancy Woman as a parent. This TB seedling exhibited luminata markings....
One of my favorite seedlings produced no seed.
Two produced only Seven, and two others 10 and 13 respectively.
3200-P was the best branched, heaviest bloom count and produced 25 seeds....

These seeds were planted last fall and I should see very soon what the germination will be......Paul Hill

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image