AT LAST family

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AT LAST family
  • From: Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:29:29 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>These composites aren't working well.  I lost a lot of detail getting them
scrunched down.  But here are the results of the AT LAST X LUELLA DEE
seedlings that bloomed.  My doubt is that I mixed the pods and what I may
be
seeing is really AT LAST X ANACRUSIS.  ANACRUSIS is the small one in the
right hand corner.  I posted two of the seedlings to the list, but not the
other two.<

Thanks for posting these Donald - I had no problem seeting the detail.  I
just opened the file and zoomed in - only once.  The second time they
became fuzzy.

I've never grown this type of iris and am really enjoying seeing them.

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511