ID Help request, guesses appreciated

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] ID Help request, guesses appreciated
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:32:34 EDT

Pat in Texas is having a problem accessing the Yahoo lists and needs some iris ID help and sent me a picture to post on her behalf.

Pat's Message:
<When I post a picture to the regular site, it comes back as I'm not a member yet..I'll copy and paste what the page tells me..If you will post it, then I'd appreciate it..>

Noid SA iris

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor