Re: AB Desert Finery

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB Desert Finery
  • From: "Betsy Higgins" <higgins881@mchsi.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:06:34 -0400

Donald:
    I have a copy of your photo of Desert Finery and side by side with mine the only difference is that mine has a little more color to it.  Perhaps your photo was taken on a cloudy day.  I also have a copy of DF from Rick Tasco which has even deeper color than mine, but they're all the same flower.  Cameras and growing conditions maybe?
    Betsy

Yahoo! Groups Links