Re: AB Desert Finery

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB Desert Finery
  • From: donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:27:12 GMT

>     I have a copy of your photo of Desert Finery and
side by side with
mine>  the only difference is that mine has a little more
color to it.

I think I'm mixing it up with DESERT ATTIRE.  I'm not at
home, but I think my DESERT ATTIRE (or Desert 'something')
is really SYRIAN PRINCESS.  I haven't posted a photo since
I'm pretty sure it is not correct.

This message was provided by TXOL Internet.

Yahoo! Groups Links