Re: Clams on the half shell....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Clams on the half shell....
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:01:44 -0700

J. Paul Hill wrote:
Yesterday I sent out a photo of an IB that was throwing flounces when before it only put out horns.  Today I see that it's serving clams on the half shell.....I've never seen this before.....coming right out of the bud socket....Paul Hill

Just a little bewitching by the Weather Witch.  Seems to me her cold spell makes incomplete blossoms while her heat spell makes for more than full blossoms. :-)

Speaking of heat spells our record hot March has really made some cv's grow. The newest stalk on MIDNIGHT THUNDER is 48"! Can't wait to see what effect it had on the guest gardens.

Michael M. Stockton Ca.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links