Re: Somethin is up....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Somethin is up....
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 04:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

Today, 2 days later, I got them all.....in my mailbox.  Was it just "good things come to those who wait" or " the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? Paul Hill?????

"J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com> wrote:
It seems that there are a lot of posts on the archives that I've never gotten in my mail box...I noticed this when I made three recent post and failed to get them into my box.....then looked into archives to see what was up and noticed MANY that I have not received and other people asking about simular problems...Can anyone help with this problem...I begining to think that I'm not the only one and that something is going on here.....I'll repost a photo that I failed to get back from an earlier post....Paul Hill

Do you Yahoo!?

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Antique with Azaleas 1.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links