TB: HELP Fashionably Late/Fashion Statement

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: HELP Fashionably Late/Fashion Statement
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:11:26 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:11:27 -0700

Does anyone have a photo, whether good or bad, of Fashionably Late and/or Fashion Statement they could post or email to me irisdude@msn.com ?
I try to verify everything in my garden when it is blooming, and this one variety has me stumped.  It was supposed to be Fashion Statement, but now I am not sure after reading the description in the Checklist.  It's description matches Fashion Statement more than it does Fashionably Late, except it is blooming now with the late bloomers. It bloomed on April 17th of last year too.
The beard color seems the same all the way down the throat. And what color is "heather"?
Attached is a picture of what I have growing in the yard.  The coloring is pretty darn close in the picture to the iris in the garden.  The branching is superb and I think it is so pretty...just wish I knew what it really is.
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ
Zone 9, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links