Re: Slapstick

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Slapstick
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:29:51 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:29:51 -0700

Wow Pat, that is really stunning!  I was thinking of ordering this variety and now that I see your picture, I definitely want it.  What great green growth in the background too.  A definite difference from our desert! Thanks for posting it.
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9