Re: Last Laugh - where are you?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Last Laugh - where are you?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:42:07 -0400

Pat - where are you located?

I wish everybody would add their location to each post - makes a huge
difference in climate and how the irises grow.

<I have had no problems with it, so far.
                   Our summers can be unforgiving and this iris
                   sort of snuck through last year, no problems.
                   Doesn't mean it won't now. I'll hold my
                   breath..it is lovely.>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links