Re: AT LAST family

In a message dated 4/24/2004 9:05:44 AM Mountain Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
Your plants are more cooperative than mine, I think.  3 clumps of AT LAST and on two I repeated the questioned cross.  Nothing from ANACRUIS this year.  don't know yet on LUELLA DEE, but there's a pod on the third clump from a different cross.  Getting repeat crosses and reciprocal crosses has been an exercise in frustration :).

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply first year success!  I felt extremely lucky to get seeds on my repeat cross of BOAZ x JEAN RALLS in only four years.

Yahoo! Groups Links