In a message dated 4/24/2004 8:52:16 PM Central Daylight Time, pdoyle@our-town.com writes:

This is an unknown iris that was included in the "Big Dig" from Bill Burleson. Bill do you have a list of possibilities?

Not yet Pearl. I have one of those rhizomes that should open here within the next few days. I can then compare it to other irises growing here. Maybe can ID that way. Otherwise not a clue. The garden from where the irises were dug had already determined it was improperly IDed or the clump mixed.

As a point in passing the exterior of an unopened bud of the iris near bloom here is as green as I have ever seen an iris bud.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links