Good thing to come

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Good thing to come
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:09:05 -0400

They might not be pretty, but they are MINE !

Since the picture of the bud was taken, it opened into a nice two tone brown. Picture to follow whenever.

White Iris was the first TB to open. See several of them in the field

The wide view of the DRIVEWAY SHOWS THE D-L bed on the left next to the driveway and the right side shows o.c's field of Iris needing weeding bad. We were going to do that today, but THANK GOD WE GOT RAIN for the first time in 9 weeks. With 85* Temps and 10-15 mi. hr. winds, the blooms only last several hours after they open. Hopefully this rain will make the other Iris look a little better. (We are 9" under our usual rainfall by now)

An Old Coot so THANKFUL FOR THE RAIN...

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image