Re: harbinger of the end

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] harbinger of the end
  • From: Gloria Jean Johnston <gloriajeanjohnston@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there.  Want a whole new iris season?  We have snow today; and high winds.  We will begin our MDB"s in a week or two.  If this season is like the others, we will still have SDB's well into June.  Gloria Jean Johnston Zone 3A Northern Wisconsin

willwarner@alltel.net wrote:
harbinger of the end

Donald, That looks like I. orientalis to me.  Got some big clumps of it,
but your way ahead of me, mine arn't even close.  It does really good
here, as long as you don't move it too much.   Will Warner SW Mo
zone 6

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links