Re: What to do?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What to do?
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:58:02 -0700 (PDT)

Gee Griff, it looks very nice to me.  What's wrong with it?  I like strong colors though....
Hay, I'm coming through the area and if I have the time I'd love to stop by.  It would be quick, probally Saturday early before I head out for Winterberry Gardens.  That's is if your not to far off the beatten track.  I use to live in Alexandria, I should know the area.  Could you give me basic directions?  Paul Hill
Meantime, what shall I do with this gaudy thing that I've attached?  It's not introduceable, but has, in my opinion, a lot of good stuff in it.  Its heritage includes FRINGE OF GOLD, MARGARITA, MOMAUGUIN, WABASH, CHINESE TREASURE and more.  I already have an idea of what I may do, but would be interested in hearing other suggestions.  --  Griff
zone 7 in Virginia

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=20Q11 2dCopy.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links