Re: AT LAST seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AT LAST seedling
  • From: arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:45:43 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/2004 6:36:13 PM Mountain Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
It produces pollen, but
it's so late there isn't any AB to use on and see if it will set a pod that
way.  It's the only seedling of it's type that I've grown.

I must agree that it has the 1/4-bred "look".  Hope you can manage the TB test cross -- you're replicating some of Tom Craig's experiments that I my growing conditions didn't support and I think you're obtaining some very interesting data.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links