Re: TB: Merle Roberts Seedling 01-141A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Merle Roberts Seedling 01-141A
  • From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:34:37 -0500

Bill,

I like the word "pristine" and I like the iris, too. I usually don't
comment on seedling pics... they're unattainable, so they don't go on my
"want list", so why bother? ;-) This beauty, however, is worth making an
exception for...

Bill Wells (in the best place - southern MO, at the best time - bloom
season! :-)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511