Spuria Photos Request

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Spuria Photos Request
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 06:47:08 -0700 (PDT)

Work is stalled on the Spuria Checklist but I will still need great, good, or even mediocre pictures. There approximately 700 registered spurias. I have photos sometime 2-3 of about 150 varieties. Many of these are not the best with confusing backgrounds or poor conditions. The goal was to print the first illustrated checklist but no one can understand the amount of work required until they attempt it. Nonetheless with spuria season coming please take those pictures. If possible take them in a large format. The only excuse I have for not being further along is I just revised and updated the SIGNA Checklist and of course there is the Iris Encyclopedia that devours my life and the numerous lectures I do for garden associations. I actually have spent some time in the garden also.

Yahoo! Groups Links