IB: Saucy Stalk

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB: Saucy Stalk
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,
I just wanted to share a picture of a stalk of
tetraploid IB Saucy with everyone. Sorry about the
rush job of blacking out the background. There were
more irises and stalks in the background that was very
distracting. I have grown Saucy since its introduction
and it always puts up very nice stalks with wide
branching but this year it decided to work overtime.
Lower branches are re-branched. I feel about 15 buds
on this stalk. Even with the wide branching, buds are
going to be bumping each other but oh well, who cares.
I have seedlings from Saucy and it seems to pass this
wonderful, wide branching to many of the kids.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image