Re: TB: Burst

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Burst
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

Great picture as usual. I can almost hear the southern drawl over those hafts. Love it.

oneofcultivars@aol.com wrote:
This iris arrived here from a feller that said he was sendin' me an iris that was loud as as I was. Well I may be loud but I'm not like this iris. I am lazy and it ain't. It sent up a stalk and bloomed in about a week... It ain't lazy but it is shore nuff loud.

It probably took me longer than a week to just get it planted.

As a point in passing, judgin' from the string tag the wind speed in this photo is 12 knots.
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links