Re: Merle Roberts Seedling 01-141A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Merle Roberts Seedling 01-141A
  • From: "merle roberts" <shoptalk@vib.tv>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:01:06 -0700

Thanks for the sweet comments.  01-141a: LAURA BUELOW X CROSS CURRENT . I posted this a few years ago. http://www.hort.net/lists//iris-photos/jun02/msg00656.html .
Thanks,  Merle
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 6:18 AM

In a message dated 4/28/2004 6:51:02 AM Central Daylight Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:

Any idea what the pedigree is?

I recall one of it's parents is Laura Buelow a Roberts introduction. Perhaps Merle will weigh in with the other parent.

He did comment to me the flowers were a bit small for his taste. Here they are in perfect proportion to the stalk. Every person that has walked by the bed in which it is planted has commented favorably. It does draw the eye..

They did not say clean, or crisp, or pristine. The most often repeated comment was,
"This one is so sweet!"

Reckon you can tell from that oft repeated comment there's been mostly women visitin' here. <laughin'>

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links