Re: questionable iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] questionable iris
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:45:41 -0700 (PDT)

Clem the name sounds familiar, I think it was an old Dwarf Iris, I will try to check my records but some work has come in that I need to attend to.

harold <h.clem@verizon.net> wrote:
does anyone know of an iris with the name DARKLING also would like a
picture if possible
the iris i have with name is a medium purple 6 petals about 12
inches tall and came from california          clem

Yahoo! Groups Links