Re: darkling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: darkling
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:44:34 -0000

The archives I'm referring to are not Yahoo archives.  They won't
hold photos.  The hort.net archives keep the photos.  The URL for
the photo is:

If this doesn't get you there, just type in:

and I think that will get you to the search page.  Then you can type
in the name, check the box by the year 2000 and you should get it
the link to the photo.  I hope.  If it doesn't work, someone will be
able to help you access the photo.  They are public, so you won't
need a password or anything.  Christopher Lindsey runs the hort.net
for free, though he is requesting help by way of donations in order
to keep it going and improve what is offered.  I sent in my
donation.  Goodness knows I made enough use of it the last two

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links