Re: TB: Private Treasure

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Private Treasure
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:29:32 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/2004 7:11:50 AM Central Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:

I've found photos to be frustrating because I want them to capture what you see and the aura and feel the plants give you including what sticks in the mind when you turn your back to them.  Asking too much, I suppose.

While most irises can be made to look better in a photo or wedged streight in a  pipe, this one is an exception. It cannot be depicted as good as it feels. One has to grow it to feel or see the glow.

I've been puttin' Fue Du Ciel on it.

I noticed too, that your stalks, like mine, initiate a branch near the ground. I reckon this is another one not made to stuff in a pipe.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links