Blooming Today TB American Classic

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Today TB American Classic
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:39:01 -0500

I hope that this shows as purple on your monitor and not blue.
(Schreiner ?96)  American Classic boasts great breadth and copious ruffling. Thick deep blue-violet plicata markings deftly edge the immaculate white ground, giving a sharp color contrast. What we cannot picture here is the absolutely superlative bloom habit - each vibrant stem consistently produces four branches and 11 to 13 buds
Tom Greaves
near Dallas, TX
zone 7b

Yahoo! Groups Links