Re: SPU: Betty Cooper

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPU: Betty Cooper
  • From: "Robert Dickow" <dickow@uidaho.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:34:16 -0700

Spurias don't go dormant for me up here in northern Idaho. They do extremely well here...no bugs, no fungus, no borers., no water.
Water is getting more and more expensive here (only underground aquifer which is drying up) so spurias are the way to go. My siberians are slowly going to be phased out I think, though I love them.
See the http://www.spuria.org web site for pics. I have a nice photo of Betty Cooper I took last summer. Should even be better this year.
Bob Dickow