Re: TB Triplw Whammy On Steroids

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Triplw Whammy On Steroids
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:35:37 -0500

No, it has been a very mild winter and spring.  It got up to 80 degrees just once.  EVERYTHING is big and beautiful!  I've got huge scapes on the daylilies, huge hostas and hardy hibiscus 2 foot tall so far.  Wisteria went crazy while in bloom and now have 6 feet of new growth.  We also usually have had a few hail storms but none so far this year (knock on wood, big storms predicted for tonight and we have a tornado warning).  Also, no late frosts.  This has been the best spring of my life.
Tom Greaves
near Dallas, TX
zone 7b