Re: TB: Merle Roberts Seedling 01-141A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Merle Roberts Seedling 01-141A
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bill -
once again, I'm astounded by your photographs.  I'm sure you've been asked this, and answered it before, but would you mind telling what you use for a camera, film, software, any other tips/tricks/secrets?   :)
- Laurie - watching fans get a little bigger every day, blooms still a month or so off
Maine, z4

oneofcultivars@aol.com wrote:
My camera cannot tell you how clean and crisp this bloom appears and it stays that way. It's increase has been 6x.

Pristine! That's the word I was lookin' for. This iris has pristine blooms.

Bill Burleson

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links