RE: Put a sock on it

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: Put a sock on it
  • From: "Pat" patnjbob@neto.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 23:03:59 -0600

I tried the socks too..didn't work in this part of Texas zone 7B either. I will not even tell you the stories about  the people parked in front of the house looking and pointing..I managed to cover rose bushes tonight but fear iris may be rather sad tomorrow..Oh, forgot..someone said put wool socks over the iris buds..that might work better since they are a little thicker. But I don't know anyone that has wool socks in this part of the state..

Yahoo! Groups Links