  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] IB: SOFTLY 2
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:39:03 -0700

That’s a pretty little thing, Patrick.

I thought when I saw it that I would like those blue beards on some of my pink seedlings, but most of all what I need on those seedlings are some more buds.  Is there any rule that the first seedlings to bloom are usually the best?  The first three or four seedlings to bloom here are really nice.  Since then they have all been terrible.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9