Arilbred Seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Arilbred Seedlings
  • From: "Sharon McAllister" arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:41:47 -0000

For some reason, I can't seem to imbed photos or upload attachments
when I try to post a message to this list from my laptop.  I've been
posting more seedling photos on my web site, though.

The gateway is
http://smcallister.com/selection_process.htm

It leads to several pages, from seedlings that are still on the "watch
list", thru final selections needing a name, 2005 introductions, and
those kept as breeders but not introduced.

Today's update was to:
http://smcallister.com/silver-selections.htm

I've added 93-46-4, which is from Edith Seligmann X Whirlwind Romance.
Something very different, even for arilbreds.  The broadest beard I've
ever seen, prominent veining, and a nice signal spot.

I apologize for not being able to post photos directly to the list, but
wanted to let you know that some are available on my web site.

Sharon McAllister